For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Eagles vs. Saints
- Philadelphia’s games this season have gone over 43.5 points six of 10 times.
- New Orleans’ games have gone over 43.5 points in five of nine chances this season.
- Sunday’s over/under is 6.9 points lower than the two team’s combined 50.4 points per game average.
- This contest’s total is 0.6 points above the 42.9 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
- The average total in Eagles games this season is 49.3, 5.8 points above Sunday’s over/under of 43.5.
- The 44.5 PPG average total in Saints games this season is 1.0 point more than this game’s over/under.
Eagles stats and trends
- In Philadelphia’s 10 games this year, it has five wins against the spread.
- The Eagles have been favored by 1.5 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
- Philadelphia’s games this year have eclipsed the over/under five times in 10 opportunities (50%).
- The Eagles score 25.7 points per game, 5.9 more than the Saints surrender per matchup (19.8).
- Philadelphia is 5-4 against the spread and 4-5 overall this season when the team notches more than 19.8 points.
- The Eagles rack up 350.1 yards per game, just 12.3 more than the 337.8 the Saints allow per contest.
- In games that Philadelphia churns out more than 337.8 yards, the team is 3-3 against the spread and 3-3 overall.
- The Eagles have eight giveaways this season, while the Saints have 13 takeaways.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Philadelphia’s matchup with the Saints.
Saints stats and trends
- New Orleans has five wins against the spread in nine games this year.
- The Saints have been underdogs by 1.5 points or more four times this season and have covered the spread every time.
- New Orleans’ games this season have gone over the point total in 55.6% of its opportunities (five times in nine games with a set point total).
- The Saints score just 1.6 more points per game (24.7) than the Eagles give up (23.1).
- When New Orleans records more than 23.1 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Saints average 321.1 yards per game, 28.4 fewer yards than the 349.5 the Eagles give up.
- In games that New Orleans piles up over 349.5 yards, the team is 3-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- The Saints have eight giveaways this season, while the Eagles have nine takeaways.
Home and road insights
- Philadelphia has one win against the spread, and is 0-4 overall, at home this season.
- Philadelphia has hit the over twice in four home games this season.
- This season, Eagles home games average 51.1 points, 7.6 more than this contest’s over/under (43.5).
- New Orleans is 3-2 against the spread, and 3-2 overall, on the road.
- The Saints have one win ATS (1-2) as 1.5-point underdogs or more on the road.
- New Orleans has hit the over twice in five away games this year.
- Saints away games this season average 43.5 total points, the same as this outing’s over/under.
Powered by Data Skrive.