For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Bengals vs. Browns
- Cincinnati’s games this season have gone over 47 points four of eight times.
- So far this season, 50% of Cleveland’s games (4/8) have had more combined points than Sunday’s total of 47.
- Sunday’s total is 3.4 points lower than the two team’s combined 50.4 points per game average.
- These two squads combine to surrender 42.8 points per game, 4.2 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bengals and their opponents score an average of 45.9 points per game, 1.1 fewer than Sunday’s total.
- The 47-point over/under for this game is 0.3 points below the 47.3 points per game average total in Browns games this season.
Bengals stats and trends
- In Cincinnati’s eight games this season, it has four wins against the spread.
- The Bengals have covered the spread once this season when favored by 3 points or more (in three chances).
- Cincinnati’s games this year have hit the over three times in eight opportunities (37.5%).
- The Bengals put up 27.5 points per game, 5.0 more than the Browns allow per contest (22.5).
- Cincinnati is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall in games when it scores more than 22.5 points.
- The Bengals collect 58.2 more yards per game (363.1) than the Browns give up per outing (304.9).
- Cincinnati is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall when the team piles up more than 304.9 yards.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over 10 times this season, five more turnovers than the Browns have forced (5).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Cincinnati’s matchup with the Browns.
Browns stats and trends
- Cleveland is 4-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Browns covered the spread in their only game when underdogs by 3 points or more.
- Cleveland’s games this season have eclipsed the over/under in 50% of its opportunities (four times in eight games with a set point total).
- This season the Browns score just 2.6 more points per game (22.9) than the Bengals surrender (20.3).
- Cleveland is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall when the team scores more than 20.3 points.
- The Browns collect 21.2 more yards per game (382.5) than the Bengals give up (361.3).
- When Cleveland piles up over 361.3 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Browns have eight giveaways this season, while the Bengals have nine takeaways.
Home and road insights
- Cincinnati has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, at home this year.
- The Bengals are winless ATS (0-1) as 3-point favorites or more at home.
- This season, in three home games, Cincinnati has gone over the total once.
- Bengals home games this season average 48.0 total points, 1.0 more than this matchup’s over/under (47).
- Cleveland has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, in away games.
- Cleveland has gone over the total twice in three road games this year.
- Browns away games this season average 51.0 total points, 4.0 more than this contest’s over/under (47).
Powered by Data Skrive.