For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Bills vs. Colts
- Buffalo’s games this season have gone over 49 points four of nine times.
- Indianapolis and its opponents have combined to score more than 49 points in four of 10 games this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 57.9, is 8.9 points above Sunday’s over/under.
- These two squads combine to surrender 38 points per game, 11.0 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- The average total in Bills games this season is 49.3, 0.3 points more than Sunday’s total of 49.
- The 46.5 PPG average total in Colts games this season is 2.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Bills stats and trends
- Buffalo is 6-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bills have been favored by 7 points or more five times this season and are 4-1 ATS in those contests.
- Buffalo’s games this year have eclipsed the over/under four times in nine opportunities (44.4%).
- The Bills average 31.1 points per game, 8.1 more than the Colts give up per matchup (23.0).
- When Buffalo scores more than 23.0 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- The Bills rack up 37.5 more yards per game (401.1) than the Colts allow per contest (363.6).
- When Buffalo amasses more than 363.6 yards, the team is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Bills have turned the ball over 10 times this season, 11 fewer than the Colts have forced (21).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Buffalo’s matchup with the Colts.
Colts stats and trends
- Indianapolis is 6-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Colts have been underdogs by 7 points or more once this year and covered the spread.
- Indianapolis’ games this year have hit the over six times in 10 opportunities (60%).
- This year the Colts put up 11.8 more points per game (26.8) than the Bills surrender (15.0).
- When Indianapolis scores more than 15.0 points, it is 6-4 against the spread and 5-5 overall.
- The Colts rack up 89.3 more yards per game (363.4) than the Bills give up per contest (274.1).
- When Indianapolis churns out over 274.1 yards, the team is 6-3 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- This year the Colts have 10 turnovers, 14 fewer than the Bills have takeaways (24).
Home and road insights
- Buffalo is 3-1 against the spread, and 3-1 overall, at home.
- At home, the Bills are unbeaten ATS (3-0) as 7-point favorites or greater.
- Buffalo has hit the over once in four home games this season.
- This season, Bills home games average 47.3 points, 1.7 fewer than this outing’s over/under (49).
- This season in away games, Indianapolis is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- In four road games this season, Indianapolis has gone over the total three times.
- This season, Colts away games average 44.8 points, 4.2 fewer than this contest’s over/under (49).
Powered by Data Skrive.