For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Ravens vs. Vikings
- Baltimore and its opponents have gone over the current 50.5-point total in four of seven games this season.
- Minnesota’s games have gone over 50.5 points in three of seven chances this season.
- The two teams combine to average 50 points per game, 0.5 less than the over/under in this contest.
- The 45.8 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 4.7 fewer than the 50.5 total in this contest.
- The average total in Ravens games this season is 48.9, 1.6 points fewer than Sunday’s total of 50.5.
- In 2020, games involving the Vikings have averaged a total of 49.7 points, 0.8 fewer than this game’s set over/under.
Ravens stats and trends
- Baltimore is 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Ravens have yet to cover the spread this season when favored by 6 points or more in three chances.
- Baltimore’s games this year have hit the over on four of seven set point totals (57.1%).
- The Ravens rack up 4.3 more points per game (26.7) than the Vikings surrender (22.4).
- Baltimore is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall this season when the team notches more than 22.4 points.
- The Ravens collect 50.6 more yards per game (417.6) than the Vikings allow per matchup (367.0).
- In games that Baltimore amasses over 367.0 yards, the team is 2-4 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Ravens have eight giveaways this season, while the Vikings have nine takeaways.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Baltimore’s matchup with the Vikings.
Vikings stats and trends
- In Minnesota’s seven games this season, it has three wins against the spread.
- Minnesota’s games this year have hit the over on three of seven set point totals (42.9%).
- The Vikings rack up 23.3 points per game, comparable to the 23.4 the Ravens give up.
- When Minnesota puts up more than 23.4 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Vikings rack up only 12.4 more yards per game (394.7) than the Ravens allow (382.3).
- When Minnesota picks up over 382.3 yards, the team is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- This season the Vikings have five turnovers, two fewer than the Ravens have takeaways (7).
Home and road insights
- At home this season, Baltimore has two wins against the spread and is 3-1 overall.
- At home, the Ravens are winless ATS (0-2) as 6-point favorites or more.
- This season, in four home games, Baltimore has hit the over three times.
- This season, Ravens home games average 49.5 points, 1.0 fewer than this outing’s over/under (50.5).
- Minnesota has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, on the road.
- In three away games this year, Minnesota has hit the over every time.
- Vikings away games this season average 47.8 total points, 2.7 fewer than this outing’s over/under (50.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.